Georgia Form IND-CR 2015
Georgia Individual Credit Form
Form IND-CR may be used by individuals, who wish to take a credit for home purchases or child and dependent care expenses. To qualify for this credit, the person must be a permanently disabled individual, and must have a valid and permanent parking permit issued by the Department of Revenue.
Georgia Form IND-CR can also be filed for the following cases:
- Disabled Persons Home Purchase or Retrofit Credit.
- Child and Dependent Care Expense Credit.
- Georgia National Guard/Air National Guard Credit.
- Qualified Caregiving Expense Credit.
- Driver Education Credit.
- Disaster Assistance Credit.
- Rural Physicians Credit.
- Adoption of a Foster Child Credit.
- Eligible Single-Family Residence Tax Credit.
File Georgia Form IND-CR
Prepare Form IND-CR now with TaxAct
Yearly versions of this Tax Form